I love autumn. Spring is lovely and means it’s nearly my birthday and Easter (once on the same day!). Summer is a figment of our imagination. And let’s not even talk about winter. (January and February are the worst). But autumn is just beautiful.
Autumn means red, orange and yellow. It means Halloween – and therefore nearly Christmas. It means Bonfire Night and fireworks and sparklers. It means spooky books and scary films. It means hot chocolate and pumpkins. It means comfy jumpers and cosy tights and warm coats. It’s my favourite time of year, which is why I was excited about the publication of Anastasia Catris’ Colour Me Mindful: Seasons, full lovely pictures of the best bits about each season.
From cute ghosts and candy apples to snowflakes and ice lollies, it makes a change from colouring pretty flowers and fractals. And you can win one for yourself! Orion Books is offering a copy of Colour Me Mindful: Seasons plus an exclusive original drawing by Anastasia to one lucky Pretty Books follower!
How to Enter
- Answer in the comments: What is you favourite season?
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only
- Starts Wednesday 28th October 2015, 9am GMT
- Ends Sunday 8th November 2015, 8pm GMT
- One winner will be picked at random to win a copy of Anastasia Catris’ Colour Me Mindful: Seasons and an exclusive original drawing